If you have an area with heavy traffic, our new range of crash doors is going to be perfect for your business. Increasing safety, helping to control the passage of heat and air, and allowing for a clearly visible passageway, they will improve the situation no matter where you place them.
What are they?
PVC crash doors are doors which swing open easily when you want to pass through them. Made of PVC, or with PVC panelling, they allow you to see to the other side through the transparent material before you step through. You may well have seen crash doors before, in areas such as hospitals, warehouses, factories, or supermarkets. They are often used anywhere there is a need to move quickly from one area to another, but where there is also a need to keep the inside protected from the outside world in some way.
Who needs them?
Crash doors are used in a wide range of industries, and as such there are many businesses which might need to use them. Here are some examples:
- Supermarkets or wholesalers – they can be used to control passage from storage rooms into public areas, to keep freezer areas cool, and to control the air coming in from outside the store
- Cold stores – whether in a retail area or a manufacturing plant, crash doors can help to regulate the temperature and save money on cooling bills
- Warehouse industrial units – to control traffic, noise pollution, and temperature between different areas of the warehouse, crash doors are also hugely important for health and safety
- Food preparation areas – a must-have for controlling contaminants and temperatures
- Factories – putting up crash doors next to noisy lines can control noise pollution for the rest of the factory, and you can also use them to control passage of forklifts and other vehicles around pedestrian areas
- Pharmaceutical units – great for creating a barrier between the public area and the store room, which may need to be cooled to a certain temperature
- Hospitals & healthcare – perfect for pharmaceutical areas as above, but also for controlling passage into different areas such as wards
What are the benefits?
If you are one of the businesses above, or another business with a similar set-up, you might be wondering what crash doors can do for you. Here is a list of the benefits that they can provide:
- Preventing of draughts or heat loss in warm areas to save on heating bills
- Keeping cool areas cool to save on cooling bills
- Minimising noise pollution
- Slowing down traffic and providing a barrier between pedestrian and vehicle areas
- Allowing for passage between two areas with good visibility on both sides before passing through
- Better value for money than other door solutions
- Easy to wipe clean – fantastic for hospitals or food preparation areas where contamination must be avoided
- Built to last – PVC is durable and tough
- Allowing for quick passage between two areas, without needing to open a handle or press a button
- Both pedestrians and vehicles such as forklifts can pass through
We make sure to choose the best possible quality PVC at all times so that you never have any problems with your crash doors, but we also regulate our suppliers carefully to ensure that you can get the lowest possible cost. This means that you, as the customer, get the best quality at the lowest price – something that we always pride ourselves on. When you’re ready to order your PVC crash doors, simply get in touch, and we will offer fast delivery on a product that suits your needs completely.